Beckah Shae: “We’ll be alright!”
Life can be so crazy these days! There is tension on a global scale, nationally, locally, and even in our own homes, at times! How can we stay focused and encouraged in the middle of it all? How can we avoid anxiety, stress, and discouragement?
Let Christian artist Beckah Shae encourage your heart today! In Body & Soul classes, we work out to many of her songs, including one with a retro feel called “I’ll Be Alright.” We need that reminder when the going gets tough. We will be alright. We can get through all that is going on with the strength and love of God.
So put your feet up, catch your breath, and click here to listen to Beckah’s recent conversation with me. In this brief 12-minute interview, you will be inspired as Beckah highlights:
- her own challenges in the gym and what motivates her to work harder
- a recent sprained ankle and the frustrations that accompanied her injury
- how we all can stay strong amidst life’s setbacks
- how the “Champion” cd came about
- what inspires each song she writes
- what you can expect at a Beckah Shae concert
- how she stays focused on the “Champion and Perfecter” of her faith
- how Jesus finished strong
By the way, you can hear Beckah LIVE in concert on Friday, August 5th at McLean Bible Church. Tickets are only $10.75 each, includes $0.75 for shipping. Click here for more information on the concert and our whole Body & Soul 35th anniversary celebration that weekend! It’s going to be a lot of fun and very encouraging! We’ll be all right, all right!
Hilda Labrada Gore is the Director of Communications and the DC Metro Regional Director for Body & Soul Fitness. She is also the host of the Wise Traditions podcast (found on iTunes, Stitcher, and westonaprice.org).